AMAZING QUOTES ON WISDOM SOME OF THE BEST
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education.
- The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
—Daniel J. Boorstin
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
—William Arthur Ward
- If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems. And that’s a big mistake.
- You can never get enough of what you don’t really need.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.
—Alfred A. Montapert
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
- There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.
- It is easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
- I hear: I forget / I see: I remember / I do: I understand
- Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.
- Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
- When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You
Amazing Quotes Famous Quotes Spiritual Quotes Friendship Quotes Love Quotes